Netflix is Favorite movie streaming sites that you can use on your Smartphone, Tablets, and Windows PC as well. You can watch your favorite movies, TV shows and other programs like drama through this app. You will need to register yourself to make an account in this app by filling all the formalities required. The app provides you will free trial account of 30 days and premium versions as well. So, you can easily use the free trial version first and enjoy watching and downloading files easily.
In this post, I will discuss how to use Netflix Chromecast to stream your favorite movies on Smart TV. Streaming movies in a bigger screen seems to be more interesting than watching on Smartphone. So, you can now grab this opportunity to experience watching free movies and TV shows on your Cast-enabled TV.
Also Read: Chromecast Setup
How to Cast Netflix Chromecast on Your TV Using Google Home:
For casting your favorite movies, TV shows on your Smart TV you can go through some of the highlighted points below:
- First of all plug in your Chromecast device in power using AC adapter.
- Now connect the Chromecast device and make sure that your device and Chromecast are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now download the Google Home app on your mobile, tablet or laptop.
- You will get the instruction to set up your Chromecast, just follow it.
- Now you can easily cast all the contents of Netflix Chromecast to your Smart TV.
Know Casting Netflix contents on Chromecast using mobile and the web:
For streaming all the contents from your mobile device to your Cast-enabled Smart TV, you will need to have Netflix official Android app. Moreover, you can enjoy using all the mobile options like adjusting volume, enable subtitles, playback, etc., on your Cast-enabled TV
You can use it by going to the official Netflix website in Chrome using the official Cast extension. However, you have to connect your Chromecast should be connected to the same network. Now you will find a “cast” button, just tap on it and all the contents will start appearing on your TV screen.
How to create free Netflix Trial Account:
For using Netflix app, you will need to create an account which will help you to get access to this app. You can follow some of the steps mentioned below to get a free trial account. Using free account, you can download movies, watch movies online easily. The free trial account is for 30 days after which you will be charged for every browsing.
- Go to your web browser, type Netflix.com and hit enter.
- You will now find a “Start Your Free Month” option, just click on it.
- Now, you will be asked to input your email password and sign in the software.
- Finish all the formalities and click on “Start Membership” to get started with the app.
Also Check: Google Chromecast Wifi Setup
Cancellation of Netflix free trial account:
You can also cancel the free existing account on the completion and create a new account easily. So, this way you can skip from paying for every usage. Here are some of the steps to cancel your free Netflix trial account.
- Having your device connected to the internet, open your existing account.
- Click on your profile image and a drop down menu will appear on your screen.
- You will now find an option “Your Account” under which “Membership and Billing” option will appear.
- Now, after entering on the mentioned option, you can click on “Cancel Membership” option.
By now, I hope that you are aware of how to use Netflix Chromecast easily. You can follow some of the procedures that I have provided in this post. So, enjoy watching your favourite movies online by just connecting your Smartphone or Tablets with your Cast-enabled TV. Hope this will give you best movie streaming experience than ever.